About our organization
Potlatch Elementary PTO is a volunteer organization that helps our students and teachers in a variety of ways.
Currently, we are hosting these events:
- Book fair and open house Sept 27, 5:00 pm
- Papa Murphy’s pizza fundraiser – Pizzas will be ready to pick up during parent teacher conferences.
- Butter braids—Pick up will be at Christmas Concert
- Easter Event with the Potlatch Lion’s Club
- SPRINGO on March 2
- Bounce Houses at Potlatch Days
We are actively looking for new members. To join, please come to a meeting, contact a member listed below, or send a message thru our Facebook page.
Items purchased for staff and students:
- Staff coats
- Lunch for Teacher Appreciation day
- Basketball, kickball and pump for every classroom
We are currently trying to raise money to buy playground equipment for the intermediate playground.
We have raised $5000 toward our $30,000 goal. We'd love your help in achieving our goal!
To reach out to any of our members, you can connect with them below, or navigate to our Facebook page.
Erin Butterfield, PTO President 208-596-9062 email@example.com
Anna Bryngelson, PTO Vice President 208-310-1705 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Magallon, PTO Treasurer/ Secretary email@example.com