About our organization
Potlatch Elementary PTO is a volunteer organization that helps our students and teachers in a variety of ways.
- PTO Meeting- February 20, 2020 at 6:30 pm at Codi Jo's Wagon Wheel
- Back to School Movie Night/ Ice Cream Social - Friday, August 23, 2019
- Open House/ Book Fair - Thursday, September 26, 2019- Dinner 5-6 pm; Open House 6-7 pm; Book Fair 5-7 pm at Potlatch Elementary School
- Papa Murphy’s pizza fundraiser – Pizzas will be ready to pick up during parent teacher conferences.
- Easter Event with the Potlatch Lion’s Club
- Bounce Houses at Potlatch Days
We are actively looking for new members. To join, please come to a meeting, contact a member listed below, or send a message through our Facebook page.
Items purchased for staff and students:
- Staff coats
- Lunch for Teacher Appreciation day
- Basketball, kickball and pump for every classroom
We are currently trying to raise money to buy playground equipment for the intermediate playground.
We have raised $5000 toward our $30,000 goal. We'd love your help in achieving our goal!
To reach out to any of our members, you can connect with them below, or navigate to our Facebook page.
Anna Bryngelson, President 208-310-1705 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Magallon, Vice President email@example.com
Jenna Mitchell, Secretary 208-596-6345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Elaina Andres, Treasurer 208-596-8955 email@example.com