The CBYCC is currently hiring for 34 positions for youth between the ages of 16 and 18.
Now hiring 2020 CBYCC crew members for the following crews :
· Grangeville (5 positions)
· Kamiah/Kooskia (10 positions)
· Orofino (5 positions)
· Pierce (5 positions)
· Potlatch (5 positions)
Ready to Apply?: View the job announcement and submit your application at: www.clearwaterrcd.org/apply-cbycc
Applications for Youth Crew and Frontline positions are due April 5, 2020
Now hiring 2 youth to assist the Forest Service Wilderness Trail Crew in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness. These Wilderness Trail Crew members will clear trail and brush while sawing, pruning, digging, and hiking to reach trail locations in the Wilderness. This is an incredible opportunity for a dedicated 18 year old looking for experience in natural resources. In addition to learning while you work, you will have professional development and soft skills training, including CPR/First Aid, resume writing, interview practice, networking, and more!
Hiring for the Wilderness Trail Crew is handled separately from the Youth Crew Members due to the specialized requirements of the position. Please have any interested students review the RFQ thoroughly and contact me with questions. Hiring will be done for these positions in close coordination with the USFS.
Application process for Wilderness Trail Crew (see attached RFQ):
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter that answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a member of the CBYCC Wilderness Trail Crew?
- What experience do you have that will assist you in being a successful member of the Wilderness Trail Crew?
- Working on a Wilderness Trail Crew requires being able to go for long periods of time without a lot of human interaction in very remote places. Explain how you feel you will be suited to this type of situation.
- Safety is imperative to consider in the backcountry. What will you do to ensure the safety of yourself and others while working and living with the Wilderness Trail Crew?
Please submit application materials via email by 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on April 17, 2020 to